Where to find Lost Ark Mokoko Seeds and what do you need them for?
Where can I find all 1210 Mokoko Seeds in Lost Ark? And what are the rewards for them? We will tell you in detail.
Lost Ark’s endgame can be pretty grueling: Chaos dungeons and guardian raids have to be completed every day, and on top of that are the pesky cliff dungeons and raids.
So why not unwind a little and fill out the adventure book? With over 1,200 pieces, you’re guaranteed to have already found some of the Mokoko seeds hidden all over the world.
In this article we will explain how you can find all Mokoko Seeds and what you can do with them.
What is Mokoko-Samen?
Mokoko Seeds is a collectible currency that you can find hidden all over the Arkesia game world. When you see one of the pear-like plants, you can get it by standing next to it and pressing the G button. After a short animation you will receive a Mokoko Seed point.
If you want to keep track of how many seeds you have already collected: Open your collection overview with the Alt+L key combination and then select the Mokoko seeds. There you can directly see how many of the 1,210 seeds currently available.
You can also see which areas are still missing Mokoko seeds.
Where is Mokoko-Samen located?
The easiest way is to use an interactive map that lists all the items in the collection. For this we recommend the map from LostArkMap.com.
If you only want to see mokoko seeds, select the region you want from the left side. You can then choose which collectible items you want to display by clicking the level symbol (three stacked squares) on the right edge of the map.
For example, you can take home all the secret cooking ingredients, perspectives and much more in the same breath.
The special thing about this map: If you click on an icon on the map, you will also see a small screenshot for each location in the game showing the location. You can also mark found items as complete so you can keep an overview.
What are the rewards for Mokoko Seeds?
When you collect a certain number of Mokoko Seeds, you can collect various rewards from Mokoko chief Totoma in Tortoyk. Below you can see the complete list of all items and the required number of seeds:
- Totoma Card – 50 seeds
- Kindness Potion – 100 seeds
- Stronghold Crew Application Form: Chicachica – 150 seeds
- Vitality Increase Potion – 200 seeds
- Crew Application Form: Cororico – 250 seeds
- Stat Increase Potion – 300 seeds
- Mokamoka Card – 350 seeds
- Paradise’s Knight License – 400 seeds
- 15 Eurus Blueprint – 450 Seeds
- Stronghold Crew Application Form: Mukomuko – 500 seeds
- 3 Shy Wind Flower Pollen – 550 seeds
- 20 Eurus Blueprint – 600 seeds
- Crew Application Form: Poipoi – 650 seeds
- Title: Mokoko Hunter – 700 seeds
- Structure: Mokoko Seed Monument – 750 seeds
- Transform: Egg of Creation – 800 seeds
- Stronghold Crew Application Form: Kind Paruru – 850 seeds
- Background: Moki Toki – 900 seeds
- Masterpiece #32 – 950 seeds
- Ship Model: Blooming Caravel – 1000 seeds
- Crew Application Form: Narinari – 1050 seeds
- Title: Nice Smelling – 1100 seeds
- Masterpiece #44 – 1150 seeds
- Mokoko Charm – 1200 seeds
- Weird Mokoko Emoji Pack – 1250 seeds
As you can see: There are some really valuable in-game benefits, such as a mixed bag of cosmetic items and application forms you can use to recruit new companions for your ship and castle missions.