Various Gran Turismo 7 races now pay much less
Gran Turismo 7 got an update yesterday, and after a series of races it made some changes regarding the loan payment.
In some cases there is a significant increase because you only got 5,000 credits initially for a fairly long series of races. How little is proportional.
You can collect over 70,000 credits in other races, which is a much better reward. However, the update changed that, with low payouts broken and high payouts revised down. This is evident from an overview shared on ResetEra.
However, the game has faced criticism for forcing microtransactions, because some cars are so expensive that you have to grind for a very long time. Of course, setting the payouts down doesn’t help, which adds to the criticism even more. In fact, unlocking expensive cars is now an even longer process.
Fees paid for races
- World Touring Car 800: 24 hours Le Mans Racetrack: Van 5,000 Cr and 70,000 Cr
- World Touring Car 800: Monza Track: From 5,000 Cr to 70,000 Cr
- World Rally Challenge: Alsace Village: from Cr 50,000 to Cr 30,000
- Dirt Champions: Fisherman’s Ranch: From Cr 65,000 to Cr 30,000
- Dirt Champions: Sardegna Windmills: From 65,000 Cr to 40,000 Cr
- Dirt Champions: Lake Colorado Springs: From Cr 65,000 to Cr 40,000
- GT Cup Gr. 4: High Speed Ring: From 65,000 Cr to 35,000 Cr
- GT Cup Gr. 4: Brands Hatch GP Circuit: From 65,000 Cr to 45,000 Cr
- GT Cup Gr. 3: Spa Francorchamps: from 75,000 Cr to 50,000 Cr
- GT Cup Gr. 3: Suzuka Circuit: From 75,000 Cr to 50,000 Cr
- GT Cup Gr. 3: Autodrome Lago Maggiore: from 75,000 Cr to 50,000 Cr
- Clubman Cup Plus: High Speed Ring: From 35,000 Cr to 25,000 Cr
- Clubman Cup Plus: Tsukuba Track: From 35,000 Cr to 25,000 Cr
- Clubman Cup Plus: Goodwood: from 35,000 Cr to 12,000 Cr
- American Clubman Cup 700: Special Stage Route X: From 30,000 Cr to 15,000 Cr
- American FR Challenge 550: Blue Moon Bay Racetrack: From 15,000 Cr to 10,000 Cr
- American FR Challenge 550: Weathertech Racetrack Laguna Seca: From Cr 15,000 to Cr 10,000
- American FR Challenge 550: Willow Springs Racecourse: From Cr 15,000 to Cr 10,000
You are addicted to a long grind as it is not possible to sell the won/won cars. That’s unless you get to microtransactions. While Gran Turismo 7 is of course an excellent racing game, microtransactions continue to cast a shadow over the game and such tweaks don’t help much.