Rockstar Games Renews Vespucci Business In GTA Online
Rockstar Games has updated the famous 'The Vespucci Job', now known as 'The Remix'. Setup remained the same, but
But the little Issi Classic has now been replaced by a host of iconic vehicles, including classic sports cars, motorcycles and modified powerful cars.
The Interceptors, on the other hand, have to give a chase, which can be done with police cars, armored muscle cars, and attack helicopters to block the escape. Playing this mod currently earns you double GTA$ and RP.
The same applies to all Clubhouse Contracts, MC Work and MC Challenges, VIP/CEO Work, Bunker Series, Un-Truck and Mobile Operations. In addition, partners and bodyguards currently receive double salaries.
If you’re playing GTA Online on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S, you can also expect:
- Hao’s Premium Test Drive: Sentinel XS excels
- This week’s Hao Private Affairs Time Trial between Sandy Shores and La Puerta
- Lucky Wheel Grand Prize: Revolter
- LS Car Meet Prize Ride: de Bravado Youga Classic
- Testrit: By Vulcar Fagaloa, Declasse Let’s go to Dinka Jester RR
In terms of discounts, things didn’t go wrong in GTA Online this week. Using all MC Abilities is currently free until June 1st and you will receive 50% off Biker Work Supplies. Warehouses and Vehicle Depots get 30% off and all Imani Services are even 75% off.
Finally, there are some tools on offer, see below in a row:
- The Benevolent Tower Limousine – 30% corting
- Declasse Granger 3600LX – 30% off
- Vapid Caracara – 30% discount
- Declasse Vamos – 30% off
- Vulcar Fagaloa – 40% off
Prime Gaming Benefits: Players who successfully link their Prime Gaming account to the Rockstar Games Social Club will also receive GTA$100,000, while Prime Gaming members registered with GTA+ will receive an additional GTA$100,000.