New Details About Gran Turismo 7 To Be Released In 2022
New details have emerged about the game Gran Turismo 7, which will be released on March 4, 2022. The number of cars and tracks has been announced.
We are slowly starting the countdown for Gran Turismo 7. Gran Turismo 7, which has been waiting for a long time especially by those who love the simulation genre, will decorate the shelves for both Playstation 5 and Playstation 4 on March 4, 2022. As the release date approaches, a statement was made about the number of vehicles and tracks for the game, which we received new information about.
Gran Turismo 7 Number of Cars and Tracks
According to the statement, Gran Turismo 7 will feature 420 vehicles and 90 tracks. It was also stated that these tracks will be presented to the players with realistic weather conditions and unique landscapes. According to the information in GTAPlanet fan forums, a GT fan who read a booklet of the game published in Japan also stated that there will be transactions such as buying and selling vehicles in the game and that we can store 1000 vehicles in our garage. Other features that will be included in the game are as follows;
– Brand Central: There will be more than 300 vehicles released after 2011 in this market, which will include more than 60 automobile brands.
– Used car shop: Vehicles that have been discontinued for a long time will be sold here. We can find 80’s 90’s and old Japanese vehicles here.
– Garage: The area where our vehicles will be located. You will be able to store 1000 vehicles and customize them.
– Tuning Shop: You will be able to access many parts such as engine, tire, brake and suspension from here and customize your vehicles.
– GT Auto: With more than 130 wheels, more than 600 aero parts and wash painting, you will be able to make cosmetic changes to your vehicles here.
– Landscapes: More than 2500 photo locations in more than 40 countries all over the world will be in the game and you will be able to take HDR photos.
– License center: Different trainings will be located here according to licenses.
– Mission Challenge: You will be able to enter different events such as 0 – 400m race, drift tracks, Maximum speed race.
– World tracks: Apart from known tracks such as Le Mans and Nürburgring, there are more than 90 tracks in the game, including fictional tracks such as Trail Mountain.