GTA 6: New leak reveals gameplay details
A new, alleged leak about GTA 6 has surfaced on Reddit. It is useful to look at this leak with suspicion. Here are the details of the leak...
GTA 6 will probably be years away. Now, new gameplay details for the upcoming Rockstar game are said to have leaked. However, you should view the alleged leak with healthy skepticism! We will tell you what this is about.
By the way, it’s no longer a secret that GTA 6 is in development. In February 2022, Rockstar Games officially confirmed that the next Grand Theft Auto is in development.
What you need to know about the new GTA 6 leak
The alleged GTA 6 leak came from the aptly named Reddit user GTA_VI_Leak. In a few key points, he talks about the various aspects that should play a role in the new Grand Theft Auto. GTA 6 should take the ideas and elements from Red Dead Redemption 2, among other things, and move on.
Since numerous details are based on previous posts from GTA_VI_Leak, we have summarized the most important information for you in the list below. However, please note that these are inaccurate, unofficial and unconfirmed details!
Here are the new leaks about GTA 6;
- There will be three playable protagonists named Ricardo, Kacey and Rose – a drug smuggler, a petty criminal and a policewoman.
- The map should be as large as the maps of GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 and include the cities of Vice City, Liberty City and Carcer City.
- As the story progresses, we’re supposed to switch between the three playable protagonists, whose stories initially act relatively detached from one another. Later there is more overlap and according to GTA_VI_Leak all three characters regularly work together to pursue a lucrative criminal career.
- Each of the three playable characters should behave slightly differently when dealing with NPCs: Ricardo is polite, Kacey aggressive, Rose impatient.
- NPCs should be more responsive to player behavior. For example, if we start sprinting near them, civilians are irritated, and in the case of police officers, this can even lead to a wanted level.
- NPCs ogle and film daring maneuvers or unusual player behavior according to GTA_VI_Leak, which can be shared on the in-game platform ChiSpy – the GTA equivalent of TikTok.
- Each character reportedly has their own health bar, which is affected by factors such as temperature, stamina, damage, hunger and stress – similar to the cores in Red Dead Redemption 2. Players are said to be able to influence this by sleeping, eating or relaxing, while the characters you’re not playing try to meet their basic needs themselves.
- The consumption of drugs should have a long-term effect on the characters and, for example, can only be shaken off by sleeping and not starting missions.
- Weather and temperature should affect characters and NPCs – characters dress according to the weather and use umbrellas when it’s raining, for example.
- The GTA 6 casinos are said to have many different gambling options – including blackjack, poker and the like.
- GTA 6 multiplayer is said to have a battle royale where up to 100 players compete against each other.