Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5 & Next-Gen Update are here, All The Info
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5 brings improvements and new content alongside the next-gen update. Highlights and all patch notes at a glance.
After a long radio silence, Cyberpunk 2077 is back with a bang: Patch 1.5 is now available on all platforms and, in addition to numerous improvements and free DLC content, finally brings the long-awaited next-generation update for consoles!
We summarize all the highlights of the new patch for you in this article.
How Big Will Patch 1.5 Download Size Be?
On GOG, the update is 47.1 GB in size. The download size on consoles is also around 50 GB if your game was previously up to date.
The most important innovations of Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5
With Patch 1.5, the developers continue to improve the gameplay, the behavior of the AI, quests, but also the technology for PC and consoles. We have selected the highlights of the new update for you here.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 Patch Notes and Highlights
- Improved Relationships: The romances with Panam, Kerry, River and Judy will be expanded with more text messages and interactions. And sometimes you even wake up next to them – that’s all the developers can elicit at the moment.
- New perk system: Useless perks like “You won’t be discovered under water” will be deleted, others will be rebuilt or added. All your skill points will be reset for this, so remember to redistribute them!
- Improved driving: The new patch brings a burn-out mode for your vehicles. This should give you more freedom when drifting, braking at high speeds, precise maneuvers or acceleration – whether by car or motorcycle.
- Skipping holocalls: Now you can easily skip annoying phone calls when you don’t have the time or inclination to listen to your fixer. They will then send you a text message instead.
- New content in Night City: The new patch brings new quests to Night City for the player to discover. The patch notes do not reveal exactly what it is. It’s probably new gigs and side quests. Of course, we’ll start looking for clues for you as quickly as possible!
- More Aggressive NPCs: Some NPCs will now react more aggressively to your provocations. If you aim or shoot them with a gun, they will start a fight with you. They shouldn’t simply vanish into thin air.
- Map changes: New icons that separate main and fixer missions more clearly. Also new colors and filters that let you hide individual elements, all for a better overview.
- Reputation with fixers: V now needs to gain reputation with the fixers. If your reputation increases, the fixers will report with more quests. New tasks are added when you have already completed a certain percentage of fixer quests in a district (you can now also see how many gigs are offered). If you complete all tasks of a fixer, a special reward awaits you.
- Walk: Finally there is a button on the PC to walk instead of run. Press G and enjoy your leisurely stroll.
- Realistic water: Finally, water reacts physically correctly to different events. For example, now when you shoot it, the impact will create ripples and water splashes.
You can find all the details of Patch 1.5 here.